Colophon: a brief statement containing information about the publication such as the place of publication, the publisher, and the date of publication, usually with facts about its production. The word “colophon” comes from the Greek “κολοφών” meaning “summit” or “finishing touch.”
Digital Colophon: In the realm of digital and spirit of openness, colophon serves to outline the technologies and structure to manufacture this web product. What I consider a good example is the Gov.UK Colophon.
Without further delay, here is my digital colophon.
About this site
Place of manufacture: Toronto, Ontario, Canada and New York, NY, USA
Date of manufacture: July 2019 – present
Publisher: Andrew Kumar
- Types: Articles, Mental Models, Awards, Talks, Case Studies
- Topics: #product, #Technology, #leadership, #DigitalBusinessTransformation
- Cloudflare (DNS, WAF, CDN)
- Netlify (Build, Deploy, CDN)
- Gatsby + Lumen Starter (Static Build Engine)
- Contentful + Netlify CMS (Content Management)
- Github (Source code and version control)
- Google Analytics (Tracking and Measurement)
Google Marketing Cloud (personalization)(removed, not used) Optimizely rollouts (feature flags)(removed, not used)